Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon & orange cake
- 250g pack butter , softened
- 250g golden caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 250g gluten-free self-raising flour (we used Doves Farm, which is also wheat-free)
- 2 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 250g mashed potatoes , forked through so it doesn't go in as one lump
- 2 lemons , zest and juice
- 1 orange , zest and juice
- 175g icing sugar
- squeeze lemon juice (save a little from the cake quantity)
- chocolate eggs, to decorate, if you like (check they're gluten-free)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?