Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon Whipped Pie
- 2 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon flavored Jell-O®
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk, chilled
- 1 cup white sugar
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons maraschino cherries, chopped (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.2g|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|