Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, preferably Meyer
- 2/3 cup high-quality extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 large cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- ¾ teaspoon coarse or kosher salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 83kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|