Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon Verbena and Summer Fruit Gele
- 8 (4-inch) leafy lemon verbena sprigs plus 4 medium leaves, divided
- 2 cups dry ros wine
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 3 cups mixed summer fruit such as berries and thinly sliced nectarines or peaches
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice, divided
- 4 1/2 teaspoon unflavored gelatin (two 1/4-ounces envelopes)
- 1/3 cup water
- Equipment: a 1 1/2-quarts nonreactive baking pan, loaf pan, or bowl or 6 (8-oz) glasses
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?