Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon Thyme Swordfish with Asparagus
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 4 (4 ounce) swordfish steaks
- 1 cup water
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 pound fresh steamed asparagus tips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|