Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon Shrimp Scampi with Linguine
- 1 1/2 pounds linguine
- 3/4 stick butter
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 9 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Grated zest of one lemon
- Juice from 4 lemons (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 lemon, cut in half and thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- Directions1. Cook linguine in salted water until done, drain and put back in the pot.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?