Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon Scallops with Grapefruit, Orange, and Watercress Salad
- 12 large sea scallops
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Coarse (kosher) salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 ruby grapefruit
- 2 blood oranges, or 1 small navel orange
- Vegetable oil, for the grill
- 1 or 2 large bunches watercress, rinsed and patted dry, tough stems removed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 270kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 21g (32%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 15mg (5%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|