Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon Risotto with Leeks and Mushrooms
- 6 cups vegetable stock or water seasoned with salt and celery seed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed or minced
- 2 leeks, sliced
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms, chopped
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 3/4 cups arborio or other risotto rice
- zest and juice from 1 lemon
- 3/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup mixed chopped fresh chives and parsley
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?