Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 5 cups chicken stock, homemade or low-sodium canned
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1½ cups arborio rice
- ¾ cup good-quality vodka
- ¾ cup fresh lemon juice
- Zest of 1½ lemons, finely minced
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground white pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 605kcal (30%)|
|Total Fat 23g (36%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (60%)|
|Cholesterol 55mg (18%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 61g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|