Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon Ricotta Pound Cake with Berries
- 1 1/2 cups cake flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature, plus more to grease the baking pan
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar, plus 1 tablespoon
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 lemons, zested
- 2 cups mixed berries, fresh or frozen (if using frozen thaw before using)
- Whipped cream for serving, optional
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?