Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with Blueberry Sauce
- To make the blueberry sauce:
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2-3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice and cornstarch and set aside.
- 2. In a medium saucepan, combine the blueberries, sugar, and water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce to a simmer and stir in lemon juice and cornstarch mixture. Stir until the sauce thickens slightly. Cover to keep warm and set aside.
- To make the pancakes:
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?