Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp yellow mustard seeds
- 6 green cardamom pods, split
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 2 dried hot red chiles, cut lengthwise
- ½ in (2.5cm) piece fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 10 fresh or dried curry leaves
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups cooked basmati rice
- ½ cup toasted and chopped cashews
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 420kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 17g (26%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 59g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|