Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon Pudding Cake - Home - Pastry Affair
- 3 tablespoons (43 grams) butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup (170 grams) granulated sugar, divided
- 2-3 fresh lemons, zested and juiced (about 1 tablespoon zest and 1/2 cup juice)
- 3 large eggs, separated
- 1/4 cup (30 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (235 ml) milk
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 2 quarts (about 2 liters) boiling water
Directions:View on Pastry Affair
Why don't we display directions?