Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon Pudding with Strawberries and Meringue Cigars
- 4 large egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted pistachios (preferably not roasted), finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 cup strained fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 stick (6 tablespoons) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 pound strawberries, trimmed and halved, or quartered if large
- 2 large baking sheets; parchment paper; a stand mixer or a powerful handheld electric mixer; a pastry bag fitted with a plain, round 1/2-inch tip (we used Wilton 1A)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?