Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon Pound Cake with Berries and Whipped Cream
- 3 cups sifted all purpose flour (sifted, then measured)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/3 cups sugar, divided
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup solid vegetable shortening, room temperature
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 4 cups halved hulled strawberries
- 2 1/2-pint containers fresh blackberries
- Whipped cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?