Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon Poppy Seed Dessert Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup poppy seeds
- 1 (21 ounce) can lemon pie filling
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.4g|
|Saturated Fat 9.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 87.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|