Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon Pepper Pork Chops Baked and Served With Apples
- 6 pork chops
- 1 teaspoon onion powder, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning, or to taste
- 1 cup finely crushed cornflake crumbs, or as needed
- 7 apples - peeled, cored and cut into wedges
- 1 1/2 cups apple juice, or as needed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground allspice, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 60.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|