Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon Peach Parfaits
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen sliced peaches, thawed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10.75 ounce) loaf prepared pound cake, cubed
- 1 cup sweetened whipped cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.6g|
|Saturated Fat 10.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 64.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|