Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon Parmesan Spaghetti
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.5g|
|Saturated Fat 18.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|