Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon Panna Cotta With Raspberry-Orange Sauce
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons very finely grated lemon zest
- 1 (.25 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 4 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur (such as Grand Marnier), divided
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) container fresh raspberries
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 33.2g|
|Saturated Fat 20.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|