Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon Panna Cota with Blackberry Sauce
- Vegetable oil
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 5 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup crème fraîche*
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 3 cups frozen blackberries (about 12 ounces), thawed, drained, juices reserved
- 3 tablespoons (packed) golden brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons crème de cassis (black-currant-flavored liqueur; optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?