Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon Mousse Pie
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell, baked
- 1 (.25 ounce) package unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.6g|
|Saturated Fat 14.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|