Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Vegetable oil for brushing pan
- About 1 cup confectioners' sugar for coating pan and marshmallows
- 4 medium lemons (about 1 pound total)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 (1/4-ounce) envelopes powdered unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (about 30 drops) yellow food coloring (preferably organic), or more as desired
- Pastry brush; 1 (9-inch) square baking pan; small, fine-mesh sieve; food processor; 4 1/2-quart or larger stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment; candy thermometer
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?