Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon Layer Cake with Lemon Curd and Mascarpone
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 large eggs
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 6 large eggs, separated
- 14 tablespoons sugar
- 1 3/4 cups sifted cake flour (sifted, then measured)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups chilled heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 8-ounce containers chilled mascarpone cheese*
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?