Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon, Garlic, and Asparagus Warm Caprese Pasta Salad
- 1 pound mezze (short) penne pasta
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, or more to taste
- 1/2 large shallot, minced
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large grilled chicken breast, sliced thinly and halved (optional)
- 1 roma (plum) tomato, diced
- 8 leaves fresh basil, torn
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18g|
|Saturated Fat 5.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 60g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|