Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon Garlic Hummus
- 2 cups garbanzo beans (chickpeas), rinsed and drained
- 5 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil, or more to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced, or more to taste
- 1 pinch coarse salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|