Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon Fool with Fresh Berries
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) cornstarch
- cup (125 mL) cold water
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely grated lemon zest
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup (250 mL) plain low-fat yogurt
- cup (125 mL) whipping (35%) cream
- 4 cups (1 L) fresh berries, such as sliced strawberries
- Additional berries, fresh mint sprigs and grated lemon zest
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 237kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (38%)|
|Cholesterol 95mg (32%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|