Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon Fettuccine with Broccoli and Pancetta
- 4 ounces 1/4- to 1/3-inch-thick slices pancetta (Italian bacon) or thick-cut bacon slices, cut into 1/4- to 1/3-inch cubes
- 5 1/2 cups 1-inch broccoli florets (from 1 pound broccoli crowns)
- 9 ounces fresh or dried fettuccine
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?