Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon Dill Yogurt Dressing
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt, drained for 1 hour in a strainer
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 29kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 3g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|