Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon Custard Pudding Cake
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar for dusting
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.7g|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|