Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour (375 mL)
- 1½ tsp baking powder (7 mL)
- ¼ tsp salt (1 mL)
- 1 cup granulated sugar (250 mL)
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled (125 mL)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp grated lemon zest (10 mL)
- ¼ tsp lemon extract (1 mL)
- ½ cup milk, preferably whole (125 mL)
- One 12-cup muffin tin, lined with paper liners or sprayed with nonstick spray
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 208kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (27%)|
|Cholesterol 57mg (19%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|