Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon Crepes With Sweetened Ricotta
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, plus more for the skillet
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest plus 2 teaspoons lemon juice, plus 1 thinly sliced lemon
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1 tablespoon honey, plus more for serving
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?