Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon Cream Pie
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 (16.5 ounce) package lemon bar mix
- 1/4 cup finely chopped blanched almonds
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 (.25 ounce) package unflavored gelatin
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 drops yellow food coloring (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.7g|
|Saturated Fat 10.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|