Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon Chiffon Pie with Gingersnap Crust
- 1 1/4 cups finely ground gingersnap cookie crumbs (about 25 cookies ground in processor)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced crystallized ginger
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup strained fresh lemon juice
- 4 large egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 1/4 cups chilled whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Lemon peel strips from 1 lemon, removed with citrus zester
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?