Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon Blinis with Caviar and Scallion Crme Frache
- 1/3 cup crme frache or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons very thinly sliced scallions, divided
- 3 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest, divided
- 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 2 ounces caviar, such as trout caviar or salmon roe (see Cooks' Notes)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?