Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Butter for the baking pan
- 14 tablespoons (1¾ sticks) unsalted butter, chilled
- 1 cup sifted confectioners’ sugar
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 or 5 large lemons
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup milk
- Confectioners’ sugar for dusting
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 118kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 6g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 36mg (12%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|