Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon Anise Churros
- 1¼ cups all purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground star anise
- Finely grated zest of 1 large lemon
- 3 large eggs
- Mild-flavoured vegetable oil, for deep-frying
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 217kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 14g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (19%)|
|Cholesterol 44mg (15%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|