Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon-Scented Chicken Soup with Parsley-Sage Matzo Balls
- 1 4 1/2 to 5 pound chicken, cut into 8 pieces, rinsed well, excess skin and fat cut away and discarded
- Boiling water
- 5 quarts cold water
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 pound onions, quartered
- 1 1 pound yam (red-skinned sweet potato), peeled, cut in half crosswise
- 3/4 pound carrots, peeled, thickly sliced
- 1/2 pound parsnips, peeled, thickly sliced
- 4 large celery stalks, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 10 large fresh dill sprigs
- 10 large fresh Italian parsley sprigs
- Parsley-Sage Matzo Balls
- 3 to 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 8 thin lemon slices
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?