Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) melted butter or margarine
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) freshly squeezed lemon juice (see Note)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) liquid honey
- 3 cups (750 mL) pineapple chunks, fresh or canned (see Notes)
- Fresh mint sprigs, optional
- Shallow glass baking dish, greased
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 88kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 10mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|