Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon-Paprika Tilapia with Potato-Rutabaga Mash
- 1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 1-pound rutabaga, peeled, cut into 3/4-inch cubes (about 3 cups)
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, divided
- 1/3 cup whole milk, warmed
- 1 to 1 1/4 pounds tilapia fillets
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?