Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon-Nut Torte with Summer Berries
- Parchment paper
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon almond flour (found at health food stores)
- 1/3 cup corn flour (finely ground cornmeal)
- 4 large eggs, yolks and whites divided
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups berries (blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, or a mix)
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?