Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon-Lime Soda Gelatin Salad
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime flavored Jell-O® mix
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, with juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.4g|
|Saturated Fat 13.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|