Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon-Lime Parfait with Raspberries
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ pound (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into 8 pieces, at room temperature
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated lime zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 cup very cold heavy cream
- 1 pint (2 cups) fresh raspberries, gently rinsed and laid out to dry on paper toweling
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 578kcal (29%)|
|Total Fat 48g (74%)|
|Saturated Fat 29g (145%)|
|Cholesterol 248mg (83%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|