Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon-Lime Basil Shortbread Cookies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar plus more for pressing cookies
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2" cubes
- 2 tablespoons sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Sanding sugar (optional)
- Decorative sanding sugar has large, crunchy crystals; available at specialty foods stores and beryls.com.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?