Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh marjoram
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 pinch ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (12 pound) whole turkey, neck and giblets removed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 large lemons, juiced, lemon halves reserved
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 turkey-size oven roasting bag
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 36g|
|Saturated Fat 9.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|