Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon-Garlic Chickpeas with Sauted Kale
- 1 cup dried chickpeas (3 cups cooked or 2 14 oz cans)
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- zest from 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- pinch of cayenne
- 1 jalapeo, seeded and cut into thin 1-inch matchsticks
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds fresh kale, leaves and stems coarsely chopped
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?