Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lemon-Caper Braised Halibut
- 2 halibut fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 slices whole-grain bread or 2 chunks whole-grain baguette
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?