Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Lela's Fourth of July Potato Salad
- 10 pounds potatoes, peeled
- 2 (6 ounce) cans black olives, diced
- 2 (6 ounce) jars green olives, diced
- 1 cup dill pickle chips, diced
- 1 cup sweet onion (such as Vidalia®), finely chopped
- 16 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 7 cups Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/30 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|