Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup/140g all-purpose flour
- Fine sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 skinless fresh cod fillets (about 8 oz/225g each)
- ¼ cup/55ml vegetable oil, such as soybean or canola
- ¼ cup/55ml olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed and peeled
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 fresh plum tomatoes, quartered
- 3 tablespoons minced flat-leaf parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 559kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 29g (45%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 97mg (32%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|