Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Leg of lamb stuffed with olives, bread, pine nuts & herbs (Cosciotto d'agnello ripieno di olive, pane, pinoli e erbe aromatiche)
- 1 whole bulb spring garlic, broken into cloves, unpeeled
- 3 good handfuls mixed fresh herbs (mint, parsley, oregano, thyme), leaves picked
- 6 slices higher-welfare pancetta
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 100 g rustic bread, torn into 2.5cm pieces
- 1 large handful pine nuts
- 1 handful green olives, stones removed
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 kg quality leg of lamb
- 1 large bunch fresh rosemary
- olive oil
- 2 kg good roasting potatoes, peeled and halved
- 1 sprig fresh bay leaves
- 1 bottle red wine
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?